She is still unhappy with the answers.
I made him tell me what was going on,
and basically made him tell me we were on.
so it felt like,
just so i could have peace of mind that
i dont have.
because he didnt say anything of his own accord, or come to a resolve at least.
Other than he wanted alone time haha
ugh.
why?
I am typing frantically with no regard to checking spelling or punctuation.
he said china, me and you, were trying.
as i was crying asking what are we.
cause i cant take this feeling in my chest, the knot in my stomach,
wondering if he loves me and is going to stay or call me, or what?!
uggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
i was going out of my mind.
so i called and said blah blah blah
and he said
blah blah blah
because i dont want to digest all of this until i am really sure.
how will i be sure?
idk.
my flight leaves in 8 days.
8 days and I will be in China.
alone and starting a new job.
its gonna be scary.
im ready.
but i wish danny was by my side.
how do i know he will be there in 6 weeks?
how do i know what to hope for?
I know i am gonna have a great time
and have some great alone time.
haha actually, i am gonna love it,
because I get 6 weeks of all me and
a card with is number.
its gonna be wonderful.
I just want to make sure he is coming and we are doing this,
because i am so sad it wont really happen,
he said he wouldnt do that.
he tried to reassure me.
i wanna believe with all my heart and I am willing to do that for now.
I am happy, i am excited, i am good.
you got this girl,
and I hope you have your stuff together Danny, because I wanna be with you boy.
and I love you .
man of wonders. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment