I hope this is for reals. And that you mean what you are saying. Cause I don't have time for this shit anymore.
If it is real, than I have all the time in the world. But for these games. nuh-uh mister.
So when I go to the airport on Sunday to pick you up in Beijing, you better be there and loving me more than you ever have before. This better be what I deserve after all this rag doll shit.
He is coming here and I will be reunited with my man, and I have no idea how to process it all right now and can't. My body physically can't.
My brain is excited. and my heart beats hard sometimes. But then I make is stop. I am good at that these days.
Please, let's do this right babe, and allow it to work. We have a natural flow. Let it be.
:)
I love you. I can't wait for you to be here and in our place with me. Doing our thing.
I gave up for a while, and you raced to pick up the pieces. So let's see if it can be fixed.
You and I.
^.^
Love,
Eri
No comments:
Post a Comment