you tell me that you want me to be you tell me that you want me to put on some weight, because you like big girls. But what does that really mean? I think about my mind pages through all the women that I have previously seen you with or I have seen on your Facebook as your past relationships. And I think of how many of them were chubby, or which of them or which of their names make some sound like a chubby girl? And I think do you really like chubby girls and that's why you want me to put on weight? Or is it that you want me to be you? And you want me to feel like you do? And in that same thought I wonder, do you feel so big because you feel like an unavoidable and unmistakable presence? Or do you feel disgusting and fat and love like you used to be and think of that as something that is grotesque? What is it that you truly want me to feel when you say you want me to put on weight because you like chubby girls? What are you trying to tell me? And anyways, I don't care what you like, or whether I fit that profile. I love who I am, and I turned my cell phone, and that's enough for me. and really it's enough for whoever it needs to be oh, I don't really care. so please stop telling me how you want me to be because I love myself the way I am and it may change in the future and it may not but it's really not yours control it's only mine and I love it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment