But always wanted it
So misunderstood
And vindictive.
Pms brings out the cougar
And she wants to be pet. Hard.
Stroked. Lovingly. And hard.
Everyone talks about how typical it is for me to be out of control.
But what i want
Is that centering rod
Deep in me
I want to feel my entire body shake
Like my brain is
And feel the two shake into synchronicity.
One human vibration, tuned, to quiet silence
And no longer the high pitch hum of the bowls.
I want it to pierce the ice around my heart
And let the warm juices heat it up.
I need to quiet the inner voices
With the sound of your sweet breathing.
Fill me up with all your love,
In the times i feel darkest.
I've always been given things,
But not when I ask and desperately need it.
Then I lash out
Because i feel so forsaken
And lonely.
And now
Ms.understood.
Can you figure me out?
Can you find the spot
That gets me flowing
In only love and warmth and calm serenity
???
No comments:
Post a Comment