You think i hate myself for doing this, but i do it because i believe in myself and my skills. I can do anything, but i choose to do whatever i am doing at any given time for a reason. Like a bird interested in what it seems below.
I have been in partnerships my whole life, since i was born, and i love them and promote them over solodom, having experience both.
I believe in the transformative abilities of teamwork.
I favor partnerships and choose them purposefully because i like interesting and unique partners like my family members.
I believe in my ability to be a great and supportive partner and always choose connection over other things in a moment. I stay because i believe i can help people quickly push past adversity that they would take much longer to do themselves. Through this bond i make life connections.
I don't believe in giving up until my captain threatens the safety of the whole ship seriously. Then i sail away.
I find nothing wrong with liking partnership over singledom, or a joined life over a me-centered one. It is unhealthy that I choose to stay in one where the man is clearly unwilling or under the influence of my drug or another. I should learn to get to know men before giving them my heart and expecting them to be able to walk the walk. I should watch them demonstrate their abilities before i just believe them and get mad later when it was all false.
I should know guys will say whatever they need to sleep with me and i will continue to trust no one. This is an effect you have on people and you need to come grips with the power you hold and how responsible you should be with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment