Friday, March 27, 2015

B a noBody

"Come on come on,
B a noBody,
just like me."

You have forgotten who I am.
You are so familiar and comfortable.
You have forgotten all the good qualities about me,
that separate me from everyone else.
I can't blame you.
But I can't love you.

This is exactly what I always wanted.
To be loved for who I was.
full stop.
I told you that one day ago.
and you told me you could have done that.

I guess times run out.
Now you don't even love me.
and you don't even know me.

I am a noBody.
So why do you stick around.
its sickening and maddening.

This is the opposite of what I asked for.

I am not loved, for who I am not.

Everything good about me has been erased by you.
Because you are an angry selfish prick.
So I must not be good or worth a shit.

Everyone has forgotten me, for you.
and you have forgotten me, for you.

This is painful to watch.
as I am not a part of my own self anymore.
I am a spectator of me.
I am disjointed from myself.
And you are loved for exactly who you are, and won't let anyone tell you anything else.
you crack at the thought of anyone devaluing you.
How dare I ?!
But you, are loved, and cherished, and remembered.
You, holder of all things good,
you, king of yourself,

I guess british blood runs thick.


No comments:

Post a Comment