I've always wanted a polaroid polara like the one you have. 😊
Now i do. Childhood dreams, achieved, with you.
Also,
I am pretty pissed about the wedding invitation thing.
You could just ask them you know. You really aren't putting any effort into it. Which i find most hurtful.
I hate weddings, but I'm a great side kick to anything. ANYTHING. yes, i was hoping for Miguel to be there and for us to smoke and allow everyone to be, joyous and what not, and even though he wasn't invited and i was bummed, i mean, you asked me and said you had a plus one and i planned on being by your side there.
I even bought a few new dresses for the occasion.
Sooooo, kinda rude, but ultimately, you may be doing me a favor.
Cup=half full.
I am melting at the thought of your love and how it electrifies my every nerve. In only the best of ways, my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment