Guilty Pleasure = Paramore
haha!
anyways,
decided I have no idea why I do this anymore.
Social media.
No idea at all.
I look like a twat. and its just embarrassing haha.
I dont want to chart my life online.
Gross if you think about it.
Man, she was right the whole time,
and all I had to do was listen backwards.
Life is funny like that.
Thank you Hayley Williams.
So ridiculous Ericka haha!
Hence why i'm kicking my ass off social media, because this is all just ridiculous.
Best love of my life. but cannot feel that ever again, i have never felt more pain in my life.
Slightly afraid of what that means for the future
but
people before me did not even consider the possibilities and not online,
so I think I'll be good haha
haha I feel like such an idiot!!!! haha (for writing these thoughts)
oh my gosh
ah
ha
Later
See you in China, maybe? (nods head with a knowing grin.)
love you
We'll always have Indo,
Here's looking at you, kid.
X
No comments:
Post a Comment