and I have no idea what is going on.
All I can think about is you
It is so distracting.
The nights are the fucking woooooorst!
shi-it! mon!
You know,
I dreamed about little Roni the other night
when I spent all day busy looking after children.
I dreamed about little Roni the other night
when I spent all day busy looking after children.
It was warm and bittersweet.
luke-warm blood fills these veins.
I'm in zero gravity limbo.
More good things come to mind each day.
Which I am sure you would agree the opposite.
As I sit and stare at the television
I think of what shit we would make of all this.
How POS all these commercials and shows are on tv right now.
But watch a few of them despite it all.
I loved when we found something good on or a new episode was on.
A nice home cooked meal at hand.
ugh. so nice to just relax and enjoy life so easily for once.
Didn't last long, I know.
I was a fucking wreck.
I loved our life together.
I loved our life together.
My quarter-life crisis (an article I guffawed at in University)
.
POS brain!
Always brings me here when it is most vulnerable at night.
Forgetting the logic of : you ended it, I'm not sure exactly why, and you are not here anymore.
Boom! The End.
Easier said than done.
Gotta fill the calender in more with things to do.
But I expect to leave in January for China.
Scary, but I can do it. (said in a voice with rising but sarcastic intonation.)
Gonna chop off my locks into some cute tresses.
That should make me feel fresh right? haha
I am ready for Ericka to push me out of the nest,
Die or fly.
God dammit I love you Dan.
The dust is settling but my ears are still ringing.
I stumble around in a daze.
Definitely the best relationship of my life.
I only have good thoughts of you and us. They are constantly there.
I'm not afraid to see them, only that I will forget them.
How do you make it look so easy to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment