Saturday, December 6, 2014

Well,see, it's a funny story really...

Watching Ponyo for the (n)th time (western version),
Along with Kiki's Delivery Service (Japanese Original),
Cause that's the natural cure for 
break-ups...right?!
Oh gawwwwwd.
haha. i yi yi. 
I am teaching English to a 42 year old Russian man now. 
For 9.50 a sess. 
*soft chuckle* 
*stoner's "what the fuuuuuuu....????"*
Really. Not where I thought my life was goin'. 
But alright.
but not really.
but ok...I guess. 
*long and deep sigh that you can feel suck out the bottom of the floor a little*

I really like Ponyo. It is truly a good mermaid tale. 
and it just soothes me a bit, 
the mood and music and art. 
Just a great movie and story. 
Anyways, 
I want to laugh it off as just life,
 but that would mean having to make things like "us" as everyday kinda things.
I don't believe that. It would destroy me to live like that with someone else, and hope for the best
and then do it over and over again until it stuck. Like we did?! That kinda life would kill me. 
So, I'm not really sure how to digest all this yet. 
But definitely weird sitting on the couch with my folks and 
still looking at Arizona 
and without Dan.
Always something I have to catch my breath a little about when I think of it all.
Ugh. Crazy, utter craziness.
I'm trying to think of things to do. 
Like telling myself not check his facebook
and
Not doing anything that reminds you of him (pretty much everything).
haha. oh boy. 
I can't believe this is my life right now. 
But I am prepared to make the best of this
awfully
stinky situation. 
Neeeeeeew situation...
Wishin there was a guide to this...
"life" walk-through version2.015

  Volunteer.
Think about next job.
Exercise.
Talk to friends.
Get out of here by Feb. 
Talk to family.
Don't think about Dan.
Volunteer more.
Help others.

I wish I had the energy to do more. 
really.
I hope this season ends soon.
haha and then I think about getting back to "real life"
and I'm like "What is my real life?"
I am prettttty pretty sure moving about is my real life. 
But am open to the possibility I am wrong.
I guess it's just easier these days to keep hoppin' and not sit still.
I never had a reason to before.

I know I have a super future ahead of me and all that jazz.
I'll get there someday. I'm in no rush.
And I'm really starting to understand the importance 
of appreciating
each day for itself.
Selfishly,
I am not exactly there yet, but I know I will be soon. 
Just shocking waking up to a life you didn't think would be yours,
and knowing you gotta put the shoes on everyday. 
Life really is so bizarre.
 So damn bizarre.


*add a good quote here of your choosing*



No comments:

Post a Comment